The Energy Activator and Immersion
With Nicole Tsong
September 27 - October 2, 2022
The Energy Activator & Immersion is for overworked career women who are struggling to identify their dream career and step into a life of aligned purpose. On this 5-day retreat, you’ll learn a proven system to identify your gift and activate it so you can make a meaningful impact in the world. You’ll experience in-person connection with a group of like-minded, empowered women.
The Energy Activator & Immersion is for you if…
- You are a high-achieving career woman who wants to confidently step into your calling and KNOW each step you take is part of a larger roadmap.
You are ready to put a PAUSE on life admin and devote time and space to DREAM about what you want.
- You are ready to consistently feel ENERGIZED and on track.
- You know you have a GIFT to share with the world, and you are ready to identify and ACTIVATE it so you can make a meaningful impact.
- You are longing for IN-PERSON connection with a group of like-minded, strong women who are part of a support group you can tap at any time.
- You are ready to go to a stunning, island RETREAT and truly devote time to take care of YOU.
About Nicole Tsong
Work/life balance coach Nicole Tsong is an author and experienced facilitator, whose mission is to support women, particularly BIPOC, to uncover their gift and use it to change the world. She is the author of 24 Ways to Move More, is the former Fit for Life columnist for The Seattle Times and has been featured on The List, a nationally syndicated show, New Day NW in Seattle, Good Morning Washington in Washington D.C. and Your California Life in Sacramento.
Nicole is a bestselling author and founder of Nicole Tsong Coaching. She successfully pivoted an award-winning journalism career to teaching yoga at the White House, and is now the author of three bestselling books while running her own successful six-figure business. You’ll get exclusive access to the energy practices that drive how she runs her business and how she wrote her books, plus best practices for putting them into action and using them every day to stay on track with purpose. Nicole’s mission is to help high-achieving women know why they are here, to break out of templates that hold…
Learn more about Nicole Tsong