Daylong Mindfulness Retreat with Sarah Manchester
May 18 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on March 23, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on May 18, 2019 at 9:00am
Day-Long Mindfulness Retreats with Sarah Manchester
Saturday, January 12
Saturday, March 23
Saturday, May 18
9 am to 5 pm
Take time and gift yourself a day of mindfulness!
- Learn why it is important to meditate
- Learn mindfulness meditation or enhance your existing practice
- Take meditative walks on exquisite trails
- Enjoy a delicious meal (lunch provided)
- Write, collage, draw, and contemplate (art materials provided)
- Spend time in reflection and discussion
Cost is $75.00 for one day, or register for all 3 days for $180.00.
For more information and to register, contact Sarah at [email protected] or www.sarahmanchestertherapy.com.
This retreat is lead by Sarah Manchester. Sarah is a student of The Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche and a senior student in the Tibetan Buddhist lineage.