Deepening the Well 2017 GTC Grad Retreat
6-day deep dive into advanced Generating Transformative Change (GTC) experience, learning, and practice.
September 1 through September 4 or 6, 2017
TWO OPTIONS: join for the full retreat or the weekend only!
The full session starts Friday, Sept. 1 at 10:30 am and runs through Wednesday Noon. If staying for just the weekend session, you’ll depart on Monday at noon. Early arrivals are welcome on Thursday night.
We invite graduates of GTC to join us this fall for a powerful week of renewal, deepening, and vitalizing your experience, learning and practice.
For years, graduates of GTC have asked us, what’s next? How can I take this work more deeply into the world? Many of you told us that you feel like you just got started with GTC and want to take this work deeper into yourself and your life.
We have designed this retreat to be a springboard for that deepening. The learning and experience we will engage with will not repeat but will build on what we do in GTC and will be focused to meet you where you are in your own life and growth now. As we are witnessing a world of extraordinary uncertainty and potential, now is the time to come together and liberate our own capacity to meet it more powerfully. We are excited to explore the further reaches of a life that is naturally awakened, creative and reverent as we learn together how to meet and co-create the world that wants to emerge now.
- Expand and explore the edges of your own consciousness, heart, and spirit.
- Come into a deeper relationship with the Earth, our Human family, and what Spirit is calling you to at this time.
- Develop, ground and engage your intention to make your life and work an expression of your essential truth.
- Learn how to bring the perspectives and practices you gained in GTC further into life.
- Gain a grounded understanding of the Causal/MetAware stages and practical tools for navigating them.
- Explore and release what is limiting you in your life right now.
- Reconnect, commune, experience the joy of this spacious, reverent, celebratory community.
- Become refreshed, renewed, transformed.
What will the retreat include?
- Intensive meditation and body practice each day
- Exploration of causal and non-dual states of consciousness
- Deep and practical learning on life in the MetAware stages
- Individual and collective shadow work
- Incubation of your deep calling arising out the stillness at your center
- Opportunity for individual support and coaching
- Collective intimacy and authenticity practice
- Plenty of time for retreat, reflection and personal clarity
- Daily time to be outside and explore the Whidbey forest land
- Dance, play, and connect in the light of community
Learn more and register