Join us for a week of forest adventure, life skill learning and outdoor fun at Forest Day Camp! We will cover the essential order of forest life skills – shelter, water, fire, and food. The camp will also tap into our potential to connect with nature deeply. We will practice awareness through games that use all of our senses, and we will delve into “Jedi” and scout training and work on expanding our awareness potential and become truly connected. Experience the fun and powerful learning that happens when working with a team of experienced mentors.
Camp runs from 9 am to 3 pm.
Tuition is $250
On Friday afternoon, parents are invited to join for the final hour to share in our fun and learning.
Continuing the Forest Camp tradition, this year we again welcome Coyote Mentor Nancye Good and Jason DiMartino, students of Tom Brown’s Tracker School and Children of the Earth Foundation, along with some other special guest instructors.
* Nutritious lunch and snack (please send Friday’s snack and lunch on Thursday)
* Water bottle (no glass please)
* Wear clothes that can get dirty (long pants are best as nettles and mosquitos abound)
* Closed toe shoes
* Rain gear if rain threatens (rain pants, rain jacket, boots)
* A change of clothes, including dry socks and a change of shoes, just in case
You may bring these in a bag labeled with your name, to leave at camp during the week and to be replenished as needed.
* Sugary snacks, drinks or candy
* Glass bottles
* Cell phones, iPods, or any electronic devices
* Matches or lighters
* Weapons of any kind (slingshots, water guns, etc.)