Danny Arguetty, M.A., is the mindfulness programming coordinator at the University of Washington, a yoga teacher (& teacher trainer), nutrition/life coach, and a lover of the environment. He is the author of Nourishing the Teacher and The 6 Qualities of Consciousness.
Danny is passionate about supporting gay men to flourish through mindfulness, wellness, and personal self-development. He has over a decade’s worth of experience in group facilitation, one-on-one coaching, and experiential teaching.
Danny has guided workshops throughout the United States, has led yoga trainings in India, and has spoken at Facebook and Gravity Payments (in Seattle). He was adjunct faculty at Williams College, presented at Princeton University, and is a faculty member at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health.
EMBARK ON A PERSONAL & COLLECTIVE JOURNEY
Join this transformational and restorative weekend designed to support gay men to reconnect to the body, build community, enjoy healthy food, recharge in nature, and facilitate a rich voyage of personal and collective discovery and healing. Through time-honored techniques gathered from Yoga, Coaching, Ancient Cultures, and the Wisdom of Nature, this weekend experience utilizes group discussion, personal journaling, experiential exercises, body movement, breath techniques, conscious non-sexual touch and so much more.
In this rejuvenating weekend you will:
- Learn about the science of awareness and cultivate conscious response vs. mindless reaction to every day events
- Dive into the core teachings of Positive Psychology and plant seeds for true happiness and fulfillment
- Practice conscious communication to speak your truth, listen actively, and reduce interpersonal drama
- Explore the power of all levels yoga, structured breath techniques, and other mindfulness practices
- Discover the potency of whole food nutrition and essential nutrients that help men thrive
- Take time to relax and recharge in the grandeur of the natural world
- Reawaken your inner child, let go of taxing seriousness, and have fun!!!
- WHEN? Friday March 24th, 4pm to Sunday March 26th, 2pm
- WHERE? Whidbey Institute
- WHAT YOU GET?
- 2 night accommodations (more details below)
- 6 lovingly prepared meals made with organic ingredients (special dietary requests welcome)
- Program sessions (Fri PM, Sat AM, Sat PM, Sat Eve, Sun AM)
- Yoga classes
- Free time to relax
- Labyrinth walk
- 100+ acres of trails
- Detoxifying historic wood-fired sauna
- Technology-free weekend
- Personal self-development & community connection
- INVESTMENT: $499 ($449 Early Bird Special by March 1st)
- Income relevant financial aid
- Student discount
- Carpooling discount
- Payment plan
- ADDITIONAL INFO:
- Trans, Bi, Pan, & Queer men welcome.
- Fill out the form at http://www.dannyarguetty.com/inner-quest/ to reserve your spot
- This retreat does not include nudity and is alcohol and drug free
- Payment options include PayPal or Square (*note an additional CC fee is required to process Square Payments)