- This event has passed.
Language of Spaces Introductory Workshop
November 4 - November 6$1150 – $1390
Language of Spaces is a holistic framework that enables people and organizations to learn and practice the core capacities needed to thrive within self-organization—the principle through which nature evolves. Using nature as our model for organizing creates a liberating structure for humans to flourish and evolve into mature relationships with each other and our work in the world.
However, moving from traditional ways of organizing to self-organization is a journey that invites both exposure and experience that challenge and question our deepest beliefs and worldviews. This inevitably creates new tensions that ultimately become the fulcrum for growth. While there are very helpful answers for organizations on this journey, the people energizing the work are often left without the internal tools to navigate these new personal, interpersonal, and organizational challenges. The Language of Spaces Introductory Workshop offers basic learning of the framework, the four core capacities, and overall knowledge of working within self-organization. The Language of Spaces framework is the only program for personal development that has emerged from a decade of actual experience and practice of the self-organizing journey.
- Differentiation and Integration: The foundational capacity of understanding the value and necessity to differentiate and integrate the organizational and the personal.
- Purpose Alignment: The consciousness of one’s own individual purpose in resonance and in proximity with the organizational purpose.
- Self-Realization: Fully stepping into who you are and your authentic power and inviting others to do the same.
- Inner Leadership: Becoming aware, listening, trusting, and acting on the voice of our inner wisdom.
- Anyone curious, interested in, or already on the journey into self-organization
- Coaches or consultants working with self-organizing entities or entities on the way to self-organization
- Entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders curious about exploring self-organization or shifting current entities into self-organization
First, enroll here: Get Tickets
Photo by Jerry Nachtigal