- This event has passed.
Training of Facilitators: The Artistry of Personal Leadership 2018
March 19, 2018 - March 24, 2018
A Personal Leadership Seminar
Ready to facilitate Personal Leadership?
Wondering how best to design or sequence the training?
Ready for tips and techniques?
If so, this Training of Facilitators seminar is what you need.
Personal Leadership can appear deceptively easy to facilitate. After all, it seems like such a simple method.
Yet anyone with a PL practice understands the profound nuances of the PL methodology. And anyone facilitating a PL learning event soon discovers its depth and complexity.
The seminar will strengthen your capacity to . . .
- Integrate PL into your content design and
- Facilitate those PL components in a way that is relevant and valuable for your participants.
DATES & LOCATION
The Training of Facilitators seminar uses a blended learning design with four parts. The purpose of blended learning is to maximize learning outcomes by combining in-person seminars with virtual work done independently, with partners, and as a whole group.
- Sent to registered participants by February 19, 2018
- Face-to-face session:
- March 19 – 24, 2018
- Whidbey Institute
- We begin with dinner at 6pm on March 19th, and complete after dinner at 8pm on March 24th
- Individual assignments and partner sessions:
- Timing to be determined by participants
- Virtual plenary sessions:
- April 4, 2018 at 10am and 4pm Pacific (you’ll choose one)
- May 9, 2018 at 10am and 4pm Pacific (you’ll choose one)
- Two time slots are provided for each session to account for participant numbers and time zone differences
- Online, using Adobe Connect Pro Meeting—no software is needed, only a strong broadband connection, a headset with microphone, and a computer camera