Join Lenore Norrgard, Certified Shamanic Counselor, for this presentation in the Sanctuary on Sunday, October 16, from 4:30 to 6 pm.
What is shamanism, and how does shamanic healing work?
Could it help you — your loved ones — our world?
Come learn about the nature of shamanic healing, and why this ancient spiritual approach can result in physical, emotional, psychological and even social healing.
Lenore Norrgard, Certified Shamanic Counselor, will share case studies like these:
- The man depressed by the many recent deaths in his life; he not only found joy again, but also quit smoking after 40 years
- The woman plagued by bouts of cancer; she came to prepare for her death, but instead became cancer-free and welcomed a new lease on life
- The 13-year-old boy who had suddenly lost his father figure a few years before, had got into drugs and become suicidal; soon he was happily skateboarding again
- The woman determined to end a pattern of engaging in abusive relationships with men, who not only ended that pattern, but also was healed of a rare, debilitating blood disease
- The woman who had irregular menses; she and her husband feared they never would have children. She not only began menstruating regularly, but became happily pregnant, and bore a healthy child.
Lenore also has pioneered applying shamanic healing to social wounds such as war, racism, misogyny and gentrification. She will share case studies like these:
- Bridging conflicted parties in a gentrifying neighborhood in Northeast Portland
- A public, interfaith, participatory ritual across from the White House, to heal the history of violence in the name of religion
- Coronation of the Collective Heart, a public participatory ritual opening the Peace & Justice Studies Annual Conference
Come, bring your questions, and your open mind and heart.
Leave inspired by a better understanding of the scope and power of shamanic healing.
To register, email your name and the number in your party to email@example.com.