Join us on Saturday, May 10 from 9 am to 1 pm for a land and garden work party at Chinook! Lunch will be provided.
We’ll weed, plant, mulch, rake, and haul while enjoying one another’s good company. There may be some blackberry digging for the brave. We’ll work from nine to noon, then enjoy a meal together. Lunch will be served at around noon. Please be sure to sign-up ahead of time (use form to the right) so we can prepare tools, food and fun!
Specific projects include:
• Cleaning up and repairing the area below the Farmhouse where the white pines were felled, in preparation for planting grass, with Allison Tongate.
• Weeding the Labyrinth and laying down wood chips, with Lynne Carlson and Amber Hamley.
• Wood hauling and clean up, with Thomas Anderson.
• Road work, with Beno Kennedy.
• Westgarden weeding and planting, with Abigail Lazarowski.
• Front entrance clean up and invasive plant removal, with Kimi Hoover.
•Thomas Berry Courtyard herb garden tending, with Maggie Mahle.
•Appletree Garden weeding and cleanup with Mara Grey.
Please email the organizer, Maggie Mahle, with any questions.