THE NEXT STEP:Advancing Your Work with Conversational Leadership
October 17-19, 2016
Arrive Whidbey Institute: Monday, October 17, 2016
Program ends after lunch (1pm) Wednesday, October 19, 2016
$1595 includes sessions October 17, 18 & 19, dinner October 17th, breakfast, lunch and dinner October 18th and breakfast and lunch October 19th. Accommodation costs are additional.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to registering below, you will need to reserve your accommodation, either at the Whidbey Institute or off-site.
As a graduate of the Invitas program, you have a unique opportunity to continue in the community of learning and practice! We invite you to join us for an Invitas Practicum, which allows deeper conversation and inquiry, sharing of experiences and ideas relating to Conversational Leadership, and diving into your next Big Thing with the Invitas 7 Elements.
By now, you’ve had time to reflect, assess and perhaps try out some conversations in your working life where you’ve been able to integrate elements like Robust Vulnerability, Artistry, Stopping the Conversation or Making an Invitation. We want to hear about it! We also know that the larger field for Conversational Leadership is continuing to evolve and many of you want to more overtly integrate practices into your work.
Here’s a rough outline of what you can expect:
1. In the company of friends and colleagues, taking your capability to offer conversational leadership to the next level
2. Using real case studies, we will engage, analyze and extend the learning they have to offer
3. Practice the role of trusted advisor/consultant utilizing the 7 Elements in real-time, live scenarios
4. The opportunity to bring and explore your own real challenges which you think are ripe for conversational leadership
5. Form new alliances/collaborative groups to engage in the work of Conversational Leadership as leaders or as influencers of leaders
6. Specific strategies and approaches for bringing Conversational Leadership into the world; marketing and cultivating clients for the work.
As we find out who will be committing to this session, we will reach out to solicit your input on additional elements that will shape this time together. We are looking to create a dynamic, creative, engaging and practical time for all who attend.