Unplug. Reconnect. Restore. Digital Mindfulness Retreat
March 22 - March 24$660
When is the last time you . . .
Were quiet enough to hear your own voice?
Connected authentically with yourself and others in real-time without networking or performing?
Felt deeply rested and inspired?
Got even one waking-hour long break from digital media or electronic communication?
What about a whole weekend?
Join us for a weekend of digital mindfulness and deep self-care to:
- Get a break from the demands of digital devices, social media and the 24-hour news cycle
- Connect with nature in the breathtaking beauty of the Salish Sea
- Enjoy being held in community with opportunities to connect authentically with others
- Take quiet time for yourself for reflection and meditation
- Identify, prioritize and center what brings you true joy and satisfaction
- Break free from media overwhelm to get more centered and committed to action and activism to heal and transform your community, country and world
- Set intentions and goals to stay electronically connected on your own terms and break free from digital compulsion and over-use
To hold your spot and receive registration materials contact Christina Malecka at [email protected].
Your registration fee of $660 includes charming single occupancy sleeping accommodations for 2 nights, 7 locally sourced gourmet meals (Friday lunch through Sunday lunch), retreat facilitation and materials.