We gratefully accept new equipment, supplies, and technology that can help us better steward the land, support our programs, and work more efficiently.
If you are interested in making an in-kind contribution of material gifts or want to make a donation to cover the cost or one or more of these items, please take a look at our wish list to see what we need! Reach out if you’d like to coordinate the delivery of an item, or give online or mail us a check. Be sure to include a memo indicating what you’d like us to purchase with your gift.
Our spring 2021 garden wish list
- Weatherproof plant signs: $100
- Seeds: $200
- Straw: $100
- Organic compost delivery: $200
- Perennial native, medicinal, and food plant starts: $300
- Garden tools:
- 5 new Hand clippers: $15-20 each
- 7 new Hori Horis: $20 each
- 3 new Digging forks: $30-50 each
- Apothecary storage cabinet- must have a door that shuts into place fully. Option for locking a huge plus. $TBD
- Amber Tinted ½ gal or full gallon herbal medicine storage Mason jars: $25 or $30/pack
- Working wheelbarrows in very good condition: $TBD
- Electric wheelbarrow: $1K-2K
Give thanks to our volunteers
Mail us gift cards for local or online stores, restaurants, or service providers. We will give during special events and to our long-term volunteers.